Sunday, September 29, 2013

Crafternoons….

When my two good friends Lidia and Adriana were in town they taught me about Crafternoons. Being the wine-o that I am, I just loved the idea. Crafternoons: An afternoon of arts and crafts while enjoying  some good wine. Genius (LOL)!



So what a perfect moment to have them create the art wall I've been wanting in J's room. J loves arts and crafts and some of her favorites are drawing, painting, and coloring. Therefore, I wanted something where we can display her little art work.












Thank you so much girls! What a great time it was and what beautiful art work you girls created. Loved it and most important so did J. You girls sure can put style on anything. Cannot wait and already planning the next Crafternoon.
                         Always Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment