Monday, September 30, 2013

Yogis...

There's nothing like Saturday morning yoga. One of the great ways to relax the mind, body, and spirit. There is no limit to what you can create when you set your mind to it, your body is limitless.
I practice my yoga at http://www.bayfrontparkmiami.com/pages/yoga/html, and what a beautiful atmosphere it is. Classes are held Mon. & Wed. at 6pm and Saturday Mornings at 9am. I love this friendly outdoor location right next to the water where the breeze runs through and invigorates your body and mind.

Yoga is a practice for everyone in my family, even for J the little yogi. It is amazing and I would recommend for everybody to try it. Yoga makes me feel happy……
Life is all about butterflies and rainbows. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

                                         Always Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment