Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Birthday

This year Oct.2 was not the typical Hoorah Birthday, fancy trip, nor the pricey gifts, rather it was a priceless one. BF, family, close friends (flew in from Virginia), and the rest of my closest and dearest friends all coming together to celebrate with a small gathering and fun outings. I must say this was one of the most meaningful birthdays.







We all like the material things, however I feel that as we get older priorities shift. Now there is nothing like all the people you love leaving their busy lives to come celebrate your one special day.






Yes, this was the big three-one. Very grateful for this year but not so excited about turning 31 but quickly changed that negative into a positive. There is one thing that I want to pursuit and that is to be a woman that wears many hats in her life. I have decided that this will be the year that I will begin to make it happen. 32 will be an astonishing year!







I want to thank all my friends for truly making this one special! Love you all <3 !!!!!! Happy 31st to me!!!!
P.S . Chocolate cake was to die for!!!


Always  Classy


No comments:

Post a Comment