Monday, October 28, 2013

Delivery Day!

I am obsessed with Honest, Jessica Alba's new non-toxic, natural, eco-friendly products. I have been trying everything offered to see which products I like best. So far I am convinced all products are effective and will continue to use all. These baby, family, and household products are amazing not to mention the safest products available. 









They have the most convenient bundle packages that you can customize to whatever your needs desire. Weather it is dish soap, laundry detergent, window cleaner to kid vitamins and the cutest baby diapers it can all get delivered right to your doorstep monthly. I love it! 

I always like what is best and safe for my family and with the honest company I can rest assure that's what we will receive. 




Just received the new canvas tote! Cannot wait to use it at the farmers market this weekend. 
I highly recommend all products so order your personalized bundle today! honest.com 
Oh and try to pick up Jessica's new book The Honest Life, I'm loving it. Live honest! 
                                                  Always Classy





No comments:

Post a Comment