Sunday, October 20, 2013

Party Prep

 Next weekend we will be hosting our annual pumpkin carving party. Sooo the stress is on….






Party planning is one of my talents, I must say. I fully enjoy every part of it. Even though every party is fun to plan, kid parties are the best! Everything just seems to be a bit more exciting from deciding on the theme to decorations to the activities. Love to see the happy faces at the conclusion of all the hard work. Yes, even the smallest of parties require work.





I tend to be a perfectionist when it comes to this skill of mine. This year I started a bit late and being the spaz that my BF calls me I almost flipped out lol. However now  that I began, everything seems to be falling right into place.








 

Excited to see what creations will the little ones carve up this year. Not to mention that I cannot wait to see them in all those cute little costumes. J and I decided to get matching costumes this year. FUN! Invites have been sent out. (aren't they the cutest, DIY) Just a few more things to go perishable food to buy and the party is on!










There is your little sneak peak! I'll be posting the
party and telling you all about it next week.

                         Most anxious party planner…
      

                  
                    Always Classy

No comments:

Post a Comment